Some of my favorite links (rather old)
(About as it appears in my WIC: Celebrity
Almost none of this links work anymore.
- Star Trek
- An archive of Star Trek information and links. While many other
sites contain only a select amount of information, I found this one to
contain a bit of everything. If you're looking for episode guides,
FAQ's, and more, this is the place to start. If you're looking for
current information, like press releases, check out:
- The Vidiot Home Page
[Star Trek Info]
- A great source for current information on Star Trek, including
Voyager. This site contains press releases, broadcast schedules, and
links to other Star Trek related sites of all sorts.
- A very well done site, and one of the fastest on the
Web. Voyager's Official site contains current information on Star Trek
Voyager episodes and information on the crew. Once you think you know
everything, test your knowledge with the Voyager trivia
Unofficial Brady Bunch Home Page
- I gained a particular interest in the Brady Bunch when the movie
came out. This site is a great source for Brady information, with such
highlights as an episode guide
and a FAQ on
the Brady Bunch. This page is constantly growing and it seems to
change every day!
Enhanced for Netscape Hall of Shame
- A very humorous page that pokes fun at Netscape's enhancements. I
found it very amusing but I hope the author is just joking about some
of the pages. It also seems kind of weird that his page is in
- Web Hole
- "You Have Just Fallen Into a Web Hole... Do not be afraid. You
will not get hurt...." If you are interested in wormholes, faster
than light travel, or any other sort of weird and new physics, this is
the place to go.
- The MOD
- MODS are songs composed of sound samples in digitized format,
arranged in certain patterns to create a song. They sound wonderful
and can get very creative. This page offers some basic info on MOD
files and links to other MOD pages, including a FAQ.
Magazine: Top 100 Web Sites
- A great list of hot sites to visit. It pointed out a few sites
that I didn't know about.
Back to Kevin Atkinson's Home Page